• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Haspin information/dates/attendance

indy4x4fab

Banned
me and two other buddies would like to come play with our blazers. but its going top be a wait and see. if we have the trucks ready to run as well as how our fuel budget works out.

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I "think" it was gilbert's truck, but not 100% sure. That hill is STEEP in person, as in can't walk up it.

davey8943

Dave,
Is that your truck climbing Devil's Backbone?
That is my truck, but I was absolutely not driving!!!

A friend (who used to race figure eight's) said he would do it, if it was ok with me. I told him that if he had the ____s, go for it.....

You see the results!

and Stretch is right, it is far to steep to WALK up...[thumbzup]

It was SOOOO worth the 4 tires I had to replace to watch my stock 69 M35 do things BUILT jeeps where having trouble with. :D

Dave

davey8943

This is a video from the top:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hvjxa4gm4vA&feature=related[/media]

That video is only impressive if you have seen the hill...

How many steelsoldiers try the backbone at Haspin?

Dave

augiedoggy

When is the convoy leaving Cincinnati?
Hey Spark ! I'm not hearing from anybody else about friday morning convoy,
I'm figuring leaving cinti about 8am maybe you and I could meet at 275/74 junction or thereabouts 9ish ? PM me if'n you wanna

Anybody else out there in MV land goin through then???

testing.........1........2..........3..........

is this thing on?

:jumpin:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Work notified me today that I have to be there to cover for someone else. Looks like I might not be able to head to Haspin till Fri @ 1pm.

bugwugger

I'm down for a Thursday convo. I'm off thurs and Friday. Was looking to bead out about noon. Any thoughts....? Also I can meet up at 275 and 74 that would be the cleves exit or strt 128

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I got notified for Jury Duty yesterday myself. I have to appear on July 2nd. I don't have a problem serving, but I'm gonna make sure they know I have a vacation planned for that weekend. If they really want me to serve, they will just have to make it for later.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks