• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 PNW Mini Rally #4

hwcurtice

I think we need to come up with a scanengers hunt for mike. Just put random parts on it and see how long it takes him to find it all. rofl

Hrm, I need to make a list of all the things I need from Brad, But I shot myself in the footday and bought a suburban so cash is scarce.
I just want to make a run over to see what can be gleaned from being scrapped. Maybe some wheels. Maybe a truck.... Maybe.... oh Heck,, who knows...

wsucougarx

Hey Josh, you'll be convoying with a 3/4 ton as well....well, Dodge Cummins that is. No MV on this trip. Got a swimming meet to head to around 1130-1200 hrs in Tacoma

M54a2weasel

I sold my five ton a little while ago but if it is alright I would love to take some measurements off of you deuces. I am working on a bolt in roll cage and bolt in engine kit for a big block gas engine.

hwcurtice

The more the merrier!

Hey, I'm an Officer now! Someone salute me!

What a promotion. From Sergent Major to Colonel. What happened to Lt and Capt and Major and Lt. Colonel?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks