• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 PNW Mini Rally #4

hwcurtice

I think we need to come up with a scanengers hunt for mike. Just put random parts on it and see how long it takes him to find it all. rofl

Hrm, I need to make a list of all the things I need from Brad, But I shot myself in the footday and bought a suburban so cash is scarce.
I just want to make a run over to see what can be gleaned from being scrapped. Maybe some wheels. Maybe a truck.... Maybe.... oh Heck,, who knows...

wsucougarx

Hey Josh, you'll be convoying with a 3/4 ton as well....well, Dodge Cummins that is. No MV on this trip. Got a swimming meet to head to around 1130-1200 hrs in Tacoma

M54a2weasel

I sold my five ton a little while ago but if it is alright I would love to take some measurements off of you deuces. I am working on a bolt in roll cage and bolt in engine kit for a big block gas engine.

hwcurtice

The more the merrier!

Hey, I'm an Officer now! Someone salute me!

What a promotion. From Sergent Major to Colonel. What happened to Lt and Capt and Major and Lt. Colonel?