• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Haspin info/dates/attendance

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like everyone is having some fun. Couple of observations. In this first pic I just love the view. When you've been imprisoned in FL for 24 years the sight of simple rolling hills is breathtaking.

Second pic, Adam is that a pigpen you brought with you?

Attachments

The place was still quiet at 0730 this morning. I hope I didn't wake anyone trying to sneak out.
This was my first Haspin rally and it won't be my last. It was my pleasure to meet you all.
I'm still grinning after my first trail ride in a Deuce.
Thank you all for a great time.

Dave

davey8943

Well, since everyone else is going to use the "I had to work excuse", I'll use the "My wife just had a baby excuse"!

I hate that I am missing all the fun there, but I am happy to trade it for all the fun I'm having here!

Have fun and be safe guys, maybe I'll make it next year!
Dave

Attachments

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I left early this afternoon and if I missed saying goodbye to anyone I'm sorry. (That's you Rick)

My truck was broke so I took my new Suzuki quad and learned how to ride it from TM America and then spent two days riding with Deuce Bigandslow's boys. I got just over 43 miles of trail riding in. I found water on trails during the rides and let the guys with big trucks know where it was.

Deuce has a pic of me getting the quad stuck one of three times which turns out is hard to do.

They Careflighted someone out while we were there. NOT ONE OF US. Ambulance picked them up from up top and took the victim into Laurel for the flight.

Had one truck on truck accident that destroyed (well badly bent) a Deuce bed and radiator/fan combo. Gimp had to go get a radiator from his place.

Lots more trucks than what the first photos show. They were still showing up when I left.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks