• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Haspin info/dates/attendance

212sparky

plus what my time is worth. in 8 hours i could just buy a drop side and be good to go. plus i need it out at a job site in a month and my schedule is booked solid for the next 3 weeks.

Last edited:
Left out around 10:15 pm local time last night (so the boys could "sleep" on the way home) and made it home with no issues about 5 hours later.

The boys and I had a blast. It was great to see familiar faces as well as new faces...that we hope to see again next year! [thumbzup]

We set up early in the week across the lake, thinking we might avoid as much dust as possible. We didn't get much campfire time and didn't participate in any night rides - but I guess that's to be expected with little guys. After about 9:00 pm, they get crabby...and then so do I. (I swear it's them that gets crabby first!) rofl

I have a few pix and vids I'll try to post up - sorry I couldn't do it sooner, but AT&T's Edge coverage wasn't working very well for me!

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Probably didn't have the diatch light that Gimpy has.
He actually DID have them! Oh and by the way, I might have sent a flare or two up to show "the kids" how they worked. You now only have $80 worth of stuff.

Sparky, I have a dropside bed, just couldn't fit it in the GMC, send me a PM and we'll see what we can work out.

I had a great time with everyone, maybe next year I will have a truck.

rbeasley66

I'm broke down over by "SETOYOTA" place in GA. I-75, exit#142...1 mile east at the Chevron Gas Station "Hiway Haven"....Trans or transfer case not working. Looking to see what the problem is. 4 wheel low is the only thing working. Sounds like when the starter does'nt engage the flywheel(that kind of noise)
Trans is a 4L80E.
Phil
954-812-9840
Phil, did you figure out what was wrong and get back on the road yet?

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does this make me tail dog charlie? just hit the house at 0407, after waking up the neighboorhood. So when is Haspin 2013?
:cookoo:

rbeasley66

Does this make me tail dog charlie? just hit the house at 0407, after waking up the neighboorhood. So when is Haspin 2013?
:cookoo:
Hold on there Buckaroo Banzai, don't rush the play, I'm still heading home. GPS says around 10:30 tonight.
Jeff invited me to follow him home to KY for a shower, a great dinner and a plug in for my shelter instead of spending Sunday night at Haspin. I am very thankful for his offer.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks