• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Haspin info/dates/attendance

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Might cause issues. Inside the fence is supposed to be quiet after 12 midnight. Some folks were sent back to Chicago one year for running the genny all night.

Key word, "supposed".

If they wanted to keep it quiet inside the fence they would lose too much business. Quiet time and a 5MPH speed limit inside the fence hasn't worked the last three years with the pinheads on their quad runners AND the bikes.

Ooops, now I'm a quad owner.

No truck again this year. I burned up the alternator trying to jump start 4 dead batteries in the 818 and I don't have a pulley to put on the new civi one. So it's the winged Dodge again (and the quad).

No, I'm not going to get stressed out about it. It is my only "single" vacation this year and it is to be with friends, the truck is secondary.

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gimp's truckless too! I'll have the M35, but it won't see much trail action. I've power washed and repacked bearing enough, now it's fun to watch the other guys wheel.

197thhhc

Littlefoot (The guy that broke his steering last year) and I will both be there Saturday and Sunday. We will both be truckless. Mine is in about 100 pieces and his is has a blown tranny and clutch and brakes. We are bringing 4 wheelers. Its just fun being around everyone. We are all looking forward to it. There will be about 7 in our group.

erniemigi

Me and My Son will be there either late friday or very early saturday morning, will be bringing my M1009 (which my wife calls it Tweety Bird) since it's painted yellow and white, like to have it back to camo but who else in the U.S. has one that color with a light bar on top, can't miss me coming lol, looking at the weather it looks like we will have beautiful weather for it :p

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Getting close. JUst purchased the food for Adam, Neil, Angie and myself. Steak, Pork Chops, Chicken, Ham, 10 kinds of chips, and 20 kinds of cookies. 3 dozen eggs, 4 lbs of bacon, 36 sausage links, and the same in patties. Sweet rolls, Danish.

We arn't going hungry.........:grd:

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just dropped 220 in food for 5 guys, and that didn't count about 40 in donated food. We don't go hungry either!

I get to go to work tomorrow, thinking half day Tuesday, then heading out wed. Should be there around 2 ish... Maybe sooner if we get rolling and everything goes well.

M35 is running about 24,000lbs with the trailer, toys, and tools. Bus is about 22,000lbs with camper. It will be a Multi vs stock 5.9 cummins.....

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just got back from Sam's, where I found the XXL size peanut M&M's, and 90 bottles of water and 40 cans of coke for the mixed drinks. Glad I ain't driving at Haspin!!:beer::driver::cookoo::jumpin::jumpin:

eagle4g63

Figured I would be able to see a lot of other trucks while I was there......didn't know I could do the same thing at Carmax!!!!rofl

I guess I am going to be one of the "4" trucks there [thumbzup]

XanRa

Well, I'm out. Just got a job so I can't afford the time off right now. Will hope and plan on Haspin 2013.
that's what i had to say when I learned Haspin was happening :sad:

this thread, and all the.... "wonderful" posts in it are why i love this place [thumbzup]

-haven't been on in months-

nice to see everyone still remembers gimps skill at flipping things :whistle:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks