• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Haspin info/dates/attendance

rbeasley66

Lots of red dust here, we had to go to the river to find some mud.
My 09 got stuck in the river with water up to the bottom of my seats. Adam came to my rescue, but then, he had to give it a try. I think this pose is becoming a regular thing.

Attachments

jw4x4

I will not make it to Haspin this year. I was given tickets to the NHRA drag races in Bristol, TN and headed there early Friday morning. I did manage to win an auction for an M932A1 from Wright Patterson today. Shows less than 500 miles and 224 hrs on the engine.

erniemigi

1 more day in "****" oh I mean work and then it's off to Haspin. Can't wait to finally meet you all and finally put a face with the name, that and i think i am driving my wife nuts talking about this for the past 2 weeks that she can't wait for me to leave LOL, Got most of the stuff packed up in the Blazer, just got to do a walk around of it and do a double check of all the fluids and make sure everything is greased up and good to go, see you all on saturday morning.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
When have you ever seen or heard of Adam passing up a water/mud hole???

I seem to remember a couple of years ago the night before the infamous "gimpy rolling his truck on it's side" incident, we spent almost 2 hours pulling Adam out of a mud hole at 0200 right after a rain storm...in the SAME location where gimp rolled the truck later that very morning!

rbeasley66

The Flag is flying in honor of our Country.

GimpyRob compound, where you either have to limp or be kin to someone that limps, is command center central. Where all major decisions are made for the day and the event.

Our commander, General GimpyRob, working on making a major decision.

Attachments

phil2968

OK, who left Gimpy in charge of Haspin! I guess if he is sleeping deuce's will stay an their tires!
Rick, don't let him drive the M1009! Unless you need a new roof!
That ferroequinologist don't know a road that don't have rails on it! I would not follow him into a Wal-mart!

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good Lord, where is everyone? I remember 2009 and 2010, that lower field was wall to wall green iron. I haven't seen it that sparse since 2007...

I fear rising fuel prices and the crappy economy are to blame, it's affecting all the other car shows as well.

Well, if I can say so myself - I still wish I was there. And I sure do hope to be there next time. Hope you guys are having fun out in IN.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks