• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2013 Fall Haspin Rally Parts For Sale/Trade/Barter

Shrapnel

Just a Hoosier stuck out west!
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I need some fiberglass slats (like from a deuce troop seats or bed rails) so I can finish rebuilding my troop seats. I also need the CUCV bed snap rail for the bed cover. I already have the cover and bows, but I need the snap rail that mounts to the top of the bed rail.

Durango_USMC

If anyone would want/need a BII lug wrench, I found my stash of about 9 of them. $10 each
I'll take one if you still have one available.

Depending on how a few things go I may be looking for a M101A2, M101A3, or possibly one of the M1101 or M1102 trailers.

*Edit to add: I may be looking for a cargo cover for an M101A2 trailer and ammo cans

Last edited:

shohnson

I'm planning on draggin one of my M101a2's up there. I'd like to get $600 for it. I will post pic's next week once I pick it up. I will have an Sf97 for it so you can title without any hastle.

Durango_USMC

I'm planning on draggin one of my M101a2's up there. I'd like to get $600 for it. I will post pic's next week once I pick it up. I will have an Sf97 for it so you can title without any hastle.
I may be interested however being as Ive never dealt with the whole sf97 process and some of the titling horror stories Ive heard, Ill have to do a lot more research on how that works.

eagle4g63

Ok, so I am going to be looking for a couple of military cots..........what I have is a bunch of stuff.

Partial list:

Medical litters, 9.00 tires with tubes(ndt's), headlights, turn signals, Square turn signal brackets........and a bunch more, just look me up when you are there to see all I will have with me. Some stuff will have price on them, but most everything I will take trades for.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I may be interested however being as Ive never dealt with the whole sf97 process and some of the titling horror stories Ive heard, Ill have to do a lot more research on how that works.
Dunno about Indy, but in Ohio, I just title the 101s as home built. Its like $70 for tags that way.