• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2014 Findlay Ohio buy/sell/trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That cop asked for it!!!

Or doing the Chinese fire drill and changing out a 3 lever switch while waiting in traffic!

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Mean while getting back to this threads original topic, I can bring some weapons handling bars(rock bars) $15ea they are heavy and were part of the BII for a howitzer weapons bar 002.jpg only going to bring a few so pm me if you want one. Also have some NOS in the box HMMWV pioneer tool racks $10 pioneernos.jpg

Last edited:

Speddmon

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dave,

Bring me 2 of those bars...I could see a lot of uses around the farm for something like that other than handling weapons for my howitzer

cjcottrill

I'm looking for a medium tow bar, and need 6 wheels to put super singles on a 5 ton wrecker. I could use a set of axle clamps too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Usually there is a couple medium tow bars, and axle clamps for sale, by other vendors, but price may be high.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Thanks to Glen at BFR saving these from the crusher, I'll have some aluminum boarding ladders, the one on the far right will work with the 939 trucks others for the deuce ladders 001.jpg
ladders 002.jpg ladders 003.jpg and one for CUCV or trailer. ladders 004.jpg

The black one is non-skid and is coated with Mil-Spec undercoating and is now spoken for,
skytroop232 has his name on one of them now also, so 3 left

Last edited:

skytroop232

Anybody need a vendor spot? My spot is right next to Kip's and just found out my son's High School graduation is on that Saturday. Still planning on coming on Friday but won't be selling. $50, just what I paid for it. First PM that wants it gets it.
Thanks Guys, Bob

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Actually lowered the value, I snagged it to make sure we would have a full size bowling lane.

Found in the barn, the suction hose with strainer and brass fitting for the old school WWII water buffalo, if you need one let me know.002.jpg
001.jpg 003.jpg I thought it was weird that it was "non potable" but back then they pumped out of a stream and treated the water in the tank.

I have a few desert tan NOS in the box vestibules the fit the temper and other tents for $30ea. I am looking for the poles for these also.

Last edited:

kipman

I have two complete in bags command post tents, they are green, no frames need 175.00 each. I can bring them to Findlay. SOLD

I am bringing two tan M101 tarps to Findlay show.

Last edited by a moderator:

Speddmon

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm going to be bringing my thermoelectric blood cooler for sale again if anybody wants it. Perfect working order complete with power supply.

skytroop232

I am replacing the Camo Cargo Cover (the one on my picture) on my deuce with a tan cover. I will have available the camo top, bows, cross pieces and uprights. So...Complete cargo cover. It looks good, the rubber roping needs replaced and it has two small slits in it(repaired with duct tape right now). I am asking $350 for the complete kit.
I am also probably bringing fresh MRE's, $55 case, will be bringing 20 to 25 cases.
I will only be there on Friday. Let me know if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks