• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2014 haspin info thread, June 11-15th

LindsayMaeK

Lindsay, since Vondy is not doing the shirts this time.... does that change the price of the shirts or are they still $10 ea....?
Well if we have 24 or more shirts then they are $8.81 each. If you need a 2xl its $1.50 more or if you need a 3xl its $2.50 more. It's the cheapest I could find.

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for the uplift in spirit Jeff....

I appreciate the offer and will consider it but I will need to get back to you because Bill and I have started to make further arrangements for food at our campsite and started to plan activities due to the extra time that opened up...

I do understand the quietness of the group and it is frustrating not knowing how much to do....

I will have a definite answer by tonight and will let everyone know later or in the am tomorrow....

Thank you again, Bobby...

I had a brief PM exchange with Bill as well. I appreciate you guys' efforts either way.

Might I suggest - scale back to just one meal and keep it simple, so you guys can enjoy the rally also.
Maybe a Friday Evening Meal, . . .should there be any leftovers, they could be redistributed on Saturday!

gungearz

The verdict is in.... Bill and I both decided to bring back the pulled pork dinner... but only for Friday night, if there is any leftovers, they will be served for lunch on Saturday... all the food will be on a first come first serve basis. Thanks for the motivation Jeff.... rule #1.... if you cook it, they will come...

212sparky

The verdict is in.... Bill and I both decided to bring back the pulled pork dinner... but only for Friday night, if there is any leftovers, they will be served for lunch on Saturday... all the food will be on a first come first serve basis. Thanks for the motivation Jeff.... rule #1.... if you cook it, they will come...
I have a few friends coming in on Friday and will probably be up for it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks