• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2014 haspin info thread, June 11-15th

gungearz

I was thinking... I don't know about you guys but I've been watching the weather conditions for haspin, we all know we can't trust the weatherman for crap and it's going to change weekly/daily... but as of now, we have thunderstorms in the forecast for Friday the 13th, the day of the cookout... my question is this... do we have a way to tarp off the pavilion in case of an event like this...? I do recall someone had mentioned something like this for a previous rally..

LindsayMaeK

Guys If you haven't given me your shirt orders yet, I need them by 3pm tomorrow. I will be going to submit the order tomorrow afternoon. Thanks!!

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Stop killing yourself. Henry Ford said you can have any color you want so long as it's black. If he didn't say it he should have.......

Too many options and it confuses us simpletons.

;-)

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
After fixing my fuel issues that popped up during the Coca Cola 600, it looks like Ferro and I will be making the trek from SC to Haspin. Looks like we are leaving on Tuesday afternoon, sleeping somewheres in TN/KY, with arrival early afternoon Wednesday.

I will be driving the M814"Long Easy" with the M37 in the bed, and the M105/S250 hooch. Adam will most likely drive his Dodge PU towing his M37 on a car hauler.

We will be eating Friday dinner with everyone.

As for tee shirts, Adam wants grey XL, and I want (2) 2XL, one grey, one tan

love a cummins

cant wait!

I will be there. I would like 3 shirts. 2 2xl and 1 large. Green or black. Not picky! I have never stayed Friday night I know you do some kind of dinner I don't know if I will join you all for that. Maybe just visit for a bit.If anyone has some m35 headlights I could use at least one. Would love to find some of the LED ones. Is anyone else driving a bobbed M35? I like to play in the mud but I suspect it may be very dryTo anyone and everyone who organizes all of this. THANK YOU!. I hope to meet you in person soon!.

amgRainey

I will be there. I would like 3 shirts. 2 2xl and 1 large. Green or black. Not picky! I have never stayed Friday night I know you do some kind of dinner I don't know if I will join you all for that. Maybe just visit for a bit.If anyone has some m35 headlights I could use at least one. Would love to find some of the LED ones. Is anyone else driving a bobbed M35? I like to play in the mud but I suspect it may be very dryTo anyone and everyone who organizes all of this. THANK YOU!. I hope to meet you in person soon!.
I have some stock headlights Im bringing out.

LindsayMaeK

I can't do black since the design is black but What kind of green would you like? O.d. Green, safety green, Kelley green, or lime? :)

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
After fixing my fuel issues that popped up during the Coca Cola 600, it looks like Ferro and I will be making the trek from SC to Haspin. Looks like we are leaving on Tuesday afternoon, sleeping somewheres in TN/KY, with arrival early afternoon Wednesday.

I will be driving the M814"Long Easy" with the M37 in the bed, and the M105/S250 hooch. Adam will most likely drive his Dodge PU towing his M37 on a car hauler.

We will be eating Friday dinner with everyone.

As for tee shirts, Adam wants grey XL, and I want (2) 2XL, one grey, one tan

No M818 of death? Or M109 hooch? Adam's traveling light this year!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks