• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2014 haspin info thread, June 11-15th

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I hope to get the half built house thingy on the hill. Ferro and I still plan on rolling in about lunch time Wed. I just finished going over the M814, and plan to load it with stuff this afternoon, then load the M37 in the bed around 1830 tonight.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
M37 is in the bed of the 5 ton.IMGP0491.jpg. Went by the supermarket to buy some food for Haspin. When I came out, had 3 people standing around the M814 looking at the "rig". Guy offered to buy M37. I told him he didn't have enough money.

gungearz

Is there anyone that would want to help raise the 40' flagpole?
View attachment 497477View attachment 497478

BTW - I am the one who brought the army training videos last year. There were only a couple and they were 10 minutes or less each. They were very relevant to army trucks operation and repair. I asked for approval before we played them, and it seemed a majority wanted to see the videos.
This is just a good-natured, friendly response to the two naysayers who were saying unkind things about the army training videos.:rolleyes:aua;-):burn::beer:
Jeff, sorry if you took offense on my comment about watching instructional videos... we understand that permission was given and appreciate the knowledge that goes into the videos... but when I'm on vacation, the last thing I wanna see is a tool... I'm sure we'd all love to come out, have fun, hang out, not break anything, eat good grub and just gaze at the stars being blinded by gimps campfire...

What else can anyone ever ask for....?...

It's just great to be with everyone and I will except it no matter what.....

jdknech

Well.. It's official.. (Barring some catastrophic failure) this will be the first year for the haspin mobile truck wash! So get em muddy boys!! We can hose em down at the end of the day..
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402279684.642776.jpg

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just checked the weather forecast. Looks like thunder showers Wednesday and Thursday, clearing Friday and Saturday. Looks to be a muddy Haspin this year..............

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Actually, it rains and if the sun pops up it's dry again in 15 minutes..............

I have to get my tow bar out for Rebel tonight for some mission he is attempting.

I'll fuel up the "winged" Dodge tonight and load water and food into the trailer.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks