• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2014 MVPA National Convention- Louisville, KY

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Pictures from those who are already there would be nice. Just to give us an idea what to look forward to. Unless it's against the rules.
:)

Attachments

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dually is locked, cocked and ready to rock. MB gave me a haircut tonight so I won't have to wear dog tags up there.

I'm REALLY looking forward to meeting some of you fellers and having a good time. And for you folks that were at Huntsville don't worry, I have different meds now and I won't try to blow up the Scud Missile Launcher again if that feller comes back.:roll:
Next time I see you I will have to ask. This story sounds interesting!

rtk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We made it ! REALLY NICE HOTEL !!! WOW , not used to this . Doing the river cruise tonight , this should be a great show !!! :beer: bob k

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you are coming down from northern KY or from Ohio from I75 to I71 south this is a NASCAR weekend at Sparta, KY that may cause some traffic problems due to the racing fans this weekend. Gimpy wanted me to tell everyone just in case.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I see a super nice WC-22(?) but where is the K18-C Tractor and the K-19 Trailer??
I will try and post more tomorrow but as the show is officially "on", I may not have a chance.

However, I am going to take 2 pics of every single vehicle on display and post them on photobucket so everyone who can't go can at least see them.

Guys, you won't believe how much stuff is here; this show is going to be super awesome.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I will try and post more tomorrow but as the show is officially "on", I may not have a chance.
However, I am going to take 2 pics of every single vehicle on display and post them on photobucket so everyone who can't go can at least see them.
Guys, you won't believe how much stuff is here; this show is going to be super awesome.
God willing and the creek don't rise we will see yaz in about 15 hours.:jumpin:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow, looks super nice. We filled 5 halls there with show cars in the 80s. If I could attend any MVPA event anywhere, it would be this one. I know that facility is first class.

rtk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just got back to the Hotel . VERY nice display of MV's . Lots of vendors , ( Usual list of suspect's LOL) Very nicely done . Seemed to be a good crowd , and as usual spent lots of money $$$ !!!!! 4 trips to the parking lot to put the goodies away ! :tank: bob k

L999here

...can tell JD was excited because the pic's are blurry....LOL. Might not forget my camera tomorrow and try to send some more pic's of the indoor area. There are LOTS or armor and vehicles outside...but who wants to walk around in the hot sun and 90+ deg weather...? Yes...it's a well attended show for the summer....and lots of money is changing hands....!!!

ccf460

At the hotel winding down. What an awesome day! Alot of great looking MV's. All kinds of cool stuff to buy. Got some LMTV seats for the deuce, some NOS wiper motors, an unobtanium drive gear for my extra winch i have been trying to put back together, forming a list for my return trip to Memphis' table, and a few other " let me think about it" purchases. I love our hobby!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks