• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Changing D to a C TURBO

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I love these threads; the technical merit was addressed and the question was answered days ago, now the entertainment begins.

Seth_O

Back to the OP: obviously the use of a C or D turbo is personal choice, and different folks fall on different sides of the line. Because of that there is generally pretty good opportunity to swap if you don't have the one you want. I had a C and swapped it for a D with another member. We both paid our own shipping and ended up with what we wanted for nominal cost. I wanted the additional power the D spins up (noticeable at higher RPM's but alone probably not enough to make it worth it to do the swap) and I didn't particularly care for the whine of the C.

The parts are perfectly interchangeable, pull one out, put in the other. While you're in there I recommend installing a pyro and cleaning stuff up.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks