• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cookout at Zout's

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I think your idea is spot on Zout. LT Ralph Fuller (Uglyranger)was an avid SS fan even though he didn't post alot the last year or so.
He did keep track of happenings on SS and we discussed most of them at the hooch.

Tell ya what...I will be the point man for whatever is collected at the cookout, but I think it's best for SS members wanting to contribute to do so directly.

As I understand it, you can donate anonymously or however you want, in memory of Ralph Fuller.

Here's the info, you can scroll down and the "Donate" button is on the left:

http://www.columbushospice.com/

Address:

Columbus Hospice
7020 Moon Road
Columbus, Georgia 31909
706-569-7992

Thanks again Zout!

Last edited:

TMNT

I've got the cookout on my calendar. There's some talk of me being needed to lead a group of FJ Cruisers over at Durhamtown that same weekend but it is not nailed down yet. I'll be at the cookout if I possibly can. Is the cookout a rain or shine event?

mattburgey

sounds like a good time yall allowing tn folks down there??? i think its only a couple hundred miles from my house in knoxville.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I've got the cookout on my calendar. There's some talk of me being needed to lead a group of FJ Cruisers over at Durhamtown that same weekend but it is not nailed down yet. I'll be at the cookout if I possibly can. Is the cookout a rain or shine event?
Yes...even if there is rain...there will be "shine":roll:

Attachments

zout

Like PB said - rain or shine and there is no doubt about anyone not being invited - if you do not show up its because you cannot make it - family things going on and blah blah blah blah blah.

If you can make it come - if you can or cannot being a dish to pass come - the food will be here and what happens - happens.

If you cannot make it we will be thinking of ya of what your missing rofl

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Like PB said - rain or shine and there is no doubt about anyone not being invited - if you do not show up its because you cannot make it - family things going on and blah blah blah blah blah.

If you can make it come - if you can or cannot being a dish to pass come - the food will be here and what happens - happens.

If you cannot make it we will be thinking of ya of what your missing rofl
Plus...whatever happens at Zout's...stays at Zouts, just like Vegas!![thumbzup]

skidder

HAY Zout, Thanks for the invite I don't know if i can make it, IF the guys are flying i might jump , If you see a C130 fly over an the cargo doors open an some dumb ass jump out ITS ME NEED GPS setting Skidder