• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Florida Convoy Thread

phil2968

Echo

It is exit 165 which is the exit to I-16 and then exit 1A which is Hwy 129.
You could take I-16 and meet us on 129.
Hey, it looks like we will be getting off I-75 in Macon. Exit 165 for I-16E.

We are on I-16 for less than a mile before taking the 1A exit for "US-23/US-129/GA-49 toward Spring St/Milledgeville" Also labeled "Gray Highway".

Your best bet would probably be to join in the convoy at that point, here is the location:

Exit 1A - Google Maps
Ain't that what I said? Google Boy!

SixSpeed

Banned
Hey Guys,

It doesn't look like I am going to make it. ****s been going downhill fast around here, with no end in sight. And if by slim chance I can go, I won't be able to bring the Unimog. Just ran into a lot more stuff to take care of, so I've gotta throw in the towel. I don't have any time to work on the 'Mog, and if I did I can't afford to finish it anyways. I've really run out of time for this years rally.

Maybe next time.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Jack, drive yer benz down to my AO and drive my M1008 up to the rally. Only catch is you gotta drag a trailer.

dc3coyote

Jack your welcome to my M880 if you want.
Maybe even the Pinz if the parts get there in time.
But either way dont think your not going to the rally. You post alot of pics, somthing I am having withdraws from.

mdmorgan

AM3 U.S. Navy
Hey, it looks like we will be getting off I-75 in Macon. Exit 165 for I-16E.

We are on I-16 for less than a mile before taking the 1A exit for "US-23/US-129/GA-49 toward Spring St/Milledgeville" Also labeled "Gray Highway".

Your best bet would probably be to join in the convoy at that point, here is the location:

Exit 1A - Google Maps

Awesome, i'm only about 30 min. down 16 from there, so if someone could call me or the wife when you guys are about an hour out we will be there waiting on you.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
No problem Daniel. Make sure one of us knuckleheads has your number so we can ring the blower.

phil2968

Sure, quote his post though I posted it first, I see how your goin be! :razz:

We'll give you a call somwhere north of Valdosta. Should give you plenty of time to saddle up.

mdmorgan

AM3 U.S. Navy
Sure, quote his post though I posted it first, I see how your goin be! :razz:

We'll give you a call somwhere north of Valdosta. Should give you plenty of time to saddle up.
his had the fancy google link in his, lol. both of our cell numbers i posted earlier.

mdmorgan

AM3 U.S. Navy
I didn't know exactly which way ya'll were coming, i went backroads the whole way last time, and no i didn't use google maps, i had me a fancy GPS.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks