• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hotshot Transportation Co. - looking for loads

lstmate

I have a DUKW owner wanting ot move a DUKW from Boston to Evansville around the first of August and return back about a week later. PM with a quote and I will pass it along to him.

Thanks,

Garry

heavy

Still looking... I've got a pallet from VA to CA, a vehicle from Huntsville, AL going up to NY, and hopefully a few pallets from OH to CA. Still have alot of room in there though. Let me know if I can help.

kinetichotshot

Checking in...

Howdy folks! It has been quite a while since I've been here. I saw Eric's thread and figured it would be a good place to say hi! I am glad to see that Eric has become a member here and is able to assist you all! He is definitely one of the 'good guys'!
Eric, You shoulda called me when you were in the Houston area! Might could have met up!
Everyone else, Sorry that I didn't respond to the PM's, like I said, its been a while since I was on this forum. E-mail or phone is the best way to reach me.

Just for an update, as I don't really remember when I was last active....
I have been leased onto ACME Truck Line for about a year and a half.
1 year ago I moved to Bryan, TX (Aggieland). I have been building my business serving mainly the oil field tool industry hauling tools to and from active rigs. Inspite of the slowed economy and Oil & Gas industry, I have managed to remain active and even grow a bit. I now have a new driver working with me in an 18-wheeler (50' stepdeck trailer) We run mainly in East Texas and Louisiana.

Anyways, Eric (and anybody really) if you are ever in this area feel free to give me a shout!

Gator
>|--|~

heavy

Radio Check!

Hello to all.I've been off site for a while and just want to take a minute to reintroduce myself. I am an owner/operator of a small, 1 truck company known as HotshotTransportation Co. I am based in Jacksonville, NC(next to Camp Lejeune). I also have a brokerage established that allows me to find a truck for you if I cannot get to your load soon enough or if it is so big(over 45,000lbs) that I cannot put it on my trailer.

My prime mover is a 2001 Kenworth that pulls a 53' step-deck trailer. The trailer has ramps and a winch along with a plethora of other features that make it very versitile. I can carry 4 cars, 3 full size pickups, 2 M35A2 or 1M35A2 and 1 M818, or 1 M916 or 2 20' shipping containers or 1 40' shipping container(have even carried 45'ers) or palletized freight. My tag line is"Freight of all kinds, Vehicles of all sizes". I can run in the lower48 states. I have moved quite a few loads for SS members in the past and hope to rekindle those relationships inthe near future.

Since I last frequented the SS site I have brought on an assistant to help run the company more efficently. Amy is very knowlegeable and dependable and has been a great addition. We look forward to helping you out any way we can. Please contact us with any questions or quote requests.

Last edited:

NJRICK

Eric I may have some M101A1 Trailers in North Dakota that would need to be hauled to NJ What kind of shipping cost are we talking about ? Thanks Rick

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello to all.I've been off site for a while and just want to take a minute to reintroduce myself. I am an owner/operator of a small, 1 truck company known as HotshotTransportation Co. I am based in Jacksonville, NC(next to Camp Lejeune). I also have a brokerage established that allows me to find a truck for you if I cannot get to your load soon enough or if it is so big(over 45,000lbs) that I cannot put it on my trailer.

My prime mover is a 2001 Kenworth that pulls a 53' step-deck trailer. The trailer has ramps and a winch along with a plethora of other features that make it very versitile. I can carry 4 cars, 3 full size pickups, 2 M35A2 or 1M35A2 and 1 M818, or 1 M916 or 2 20' shipping containers or 1 40' shipping container(have even carried 45'ers) or palletized freight. My tag line is"Freight of all kinds, Vehicles of all sizes". I can run in the lower48 states. I have moved quite a few loads for SS members in the past and hope to rekindle those relationships inthe near future.

Since I last frequented the SS site I have brought on an assistant to help run the company more efficently. Amy is very knowlegeable and dependable and has been a great addition. We look forward to helping you out any way we can. Please contact us with any questions or quote requests.
Great hearing from you!

I hope you are all doing well and have a happy holiday season!
August 2012 086.jpg

PETE BALLARD

Eric, i have a M1028 which is a chevy 4x4 pickup located in Little Falls,Mn that i need moved to Plainfield,Il approx 500 miles. I know that it runs - not sure if it will start, the site manager has said he will help getting it jump started if needed. Can you let me know if this is something you are interested in? Please advise.
regards - pete ballard

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks