• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I have joined the Goat herd

combat32

Bilge pump installed today, and repositioned the buss bar. Lots of little stuff wiring and such, couple more little things to do before I stab the motor back in, hopefully Wednesday.

m38inmaine

Check the clutch arm to make sure that clip is in place, also give the clutch and bearing a good inspection, now is the time, the voice of experience speaks. Also you may want to replace the coolant hoses around the water pump, mine were all rotten, they were hard enough with the engine out.

combat32

I'll get some more pics up, I put a new clip in after your woes, mine was broke as well, clutch and bearing look good so I went with it.

combat32

I thought so too! Thanks again Mark!

Everyone ought to reinstall those rear motor/transmission mounts at least once, what a booger, much cursing involved.

Every time I work on this truck I gain more respect for the wheel mechanics that used to work on them.

combat32

Test fit for the new hood, this is the one off the parts truck. It really changes the look of the truck as I originally had the steel hood.

I didn't really attach it permenantly as it will have to come back off for paint.

Attachments

quarkz

Supreme Galactic Cleric
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, I also agree. The aluminum cover is the better look. And yours still has handles. Mine have been cut flush. Next time your out there with a caliper would you measure the O.D. of the handle tubing?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks