• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M 1031 Farm Contact Service Truck

lavarok

i need the govenor for my 1031?any ideas to find one.i am thinking of using a throttle setup similar to a mep003 gen set.it would be manual
If you need it, the OP has after market replacements for sale.
However, you might want to verify the settings and setup thoroughly before declaring your system as inop.

One of my M1031s had an issue and it turned out to be a jumper wire some monkey installed from a hot 12v to the gov actuator circuit. Once I removed the wire, my system started operating perfectly. There are a few components in the original setup and it is unlikely they have all failed. I posted a few factory install guides which cover the stock setup.

Please search for them, if you fail to find them PM me.

Crash_AF

I think he needs the actuator assembly... Woodward Governor still sells them. I'll see if I can get the contact info from my friend who ordered one.

Later,
Joe

Solid Gold

I just bought a m1031, my first steel soldier, and would like to find someone that could use the generator, panel box and gov control box. It has only 2 hours total on the system.

It needs to go to someone who will use it and get the most out of it, 'cause I was eyeing the truck to be converted to a towing flatbed. Hope this helps someone looking for these parts.

Shoot an email my way if interested. Thanks.

junkridge

I would love to change my pto generator in my 1031 to single phase!! But I'm a dummy when it comes to understanding that
manual listed above. Are there anymore Diagrams or pics anywhere??? Thanks Kevin

b4thundr

Thanks everybody!! I can tell you how hard it would be to do what I do on the farm without this truck! This spring has seem many break downs. ALOT of them I forgot to take pictures of cause I was in such a rush. Darn it lol!!! I will try to post as many pics as i can for y'all.

BikerBi11

wow, I am glad to see you are using those trucks to their near full potential. I do not think that thge tan one is ugly at all. Now if they had painted it that desert pink that they were using at the beginning of Desert Shield, then it would be classified as ugly!

b4thundr

wow, I am glad to see you are using those trucks to their near full potential. I do not think that thge tan one is ugly at all. Now if they had painted it that desert pink that they were using at the beginning of Desert Shield, then it would be classified as ugly!
I try to use it to its full potential. I dont know how the **** i would fix stuff in the field without it! it is truly my most favorite tool on the farm! and the tan dive truck is still ugly!!! LMAO!!

camp9

We up here to along with cold. Reminds me of 2002, we were still planting on the 16 of June and just quite because it was too wet and knew it would never mature even if we did get it in the ground. I just got a m1031 for the farm too, it will sure make things easier, thanks for the pics.

jets1959

When you were changing the injector pump how did you brake the intake manifold loose? All the bolts and studs are out on mine and it is like it is welded on. I am changing mine because it is leaking. What check valve was clogging up on you? Thanks:grin:

DrJekl

I used a pry bar with some slight pressure then found something I missed and it popped right off after removing it!

I took my bed off my 1031 and installed it on a M116 trailer frame because I wanted the box but needed a truck I could actually use. All my electric stuff in the 1031 got mounted on a 10K trailer frame.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks