• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M109 recovery trip.

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Have a safe trip guy!!!
I know towing a deuce with a deuce is not a lot of fun if you have hills or have to stop a lot.

Good Luck!!:driver:

rbeasley66

Have a safe trip guy!!!
I know towing a deuce with a deuce is not a lot of fun if you have hills or have to stop a lot.

Good Luck!!:driver:
We brought the air line and fittings to hook into the air pack of the towed truck, so we should have some extra brakes to help out. Fun, fun, fun!

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We brought the air line and fittings to hook into the air pack of the towed truck, so we should have some extra brakes to help out. Fun, fun, fun!
Good Idea, I did the same for the truck I got from Nellis, but as it turned out the airpark was bad and leaking brake fluid into the air side.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hotlannta at 1300. Should be headed up I-24 by now unless they stopped for chow. As hot as this trip would be, I miss doing any kind of long deuce trip. I will have to wait until October.

rbeasley66

Your good Kenny, just ran over the Tennessee state line and we're on I-24 with lots of traffic cause their doing road work on a hot July, Sunday afternoon. We'll see what happens. aua

davidkroberts

Welcome to Tennessee!!!! your almost sorta halfway....lol

im leaving super early in the morning to take advantage of the cool weather. Hope you have a safe rest of the trip.

rbeasley66

We made it to Oak Grove, KY from Lakeland, FL after 748 miles at a moving average of 53 mph and 14 rolling hours. That bed will full good tonight, because tomorrow we do out all over again X 2.
Till then, Rick & Phill

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I wish you clowns would have said something last Monday. I could have shipped over a pair of powercoms so you could chat with each other. No worries, they have a PTT so you can't hear each other singing or cursing.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
45 thru Monteagle in a shopvan is good. I marched up the southboud side 55 in my truck but had to slow down to wait on Mike. On the other hand I webt up I-181 to Kingsport TN in my deuce tractor and the cargo piggybacked, 30 MPH at the top.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
A 109 pulling a 109 is cake. Try pulling an 817. I wish you guys the best of luck. You know, your not too far from the MVPA nationals in Dayton. I will offer up my "case de cripple" if you want to attend!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks