• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Massachusetts

Vintage iron

In my view anything north of Boston is New Hampshire. anything south of 495 is Rhode Island and anything west of Worcester is Ohio! But your map is pretty close!:p

Vintage iron

I am willing to take the M813 out for coffee if anyone is interested. I just drove down to Ct. To meet up with some MV buddies. We met up for breakfast at the Olympia Diner in Merden CT. Here is a picture of Dave's 5ton w/w, 1600's, and M66 gun ring. My Marine Corp buddy Brad's M35a2 W/w, Multifuel LDS, 1100NDT's. Then my M813 w/w, 160O's

Attachments

I am willing to take the M813 out for coffee if anyone is interested. I just drove down to Ct. To meet up with some MV buddies. We met up for breakfast at the Olympia Diner in Merden CT. Here is a picture of Dave's 5ton w/w, 1600's, and M66 gun ring. My Marine Corp buddy Brad's M35a2 W/w, Multifuel LDS, 1100NDT's. Then my M813 w/w, 160O's
I need to get in on that one Matt!! :D Lets get together in NE Mass or SE NH in the spring. Hopefully the surplus biz will be up and running by then.

dstang97

What is Dave's screen name on here?

chevyCUCV

Im in even though i only have a wheel chock compared to all you guys :p
I could spend tons of time just looking over mv's in person

Yukna

Hey yall im Alex new guy here will be buying a M923A1 shortly from Delaware,I live Mashpee Mass, former Army vet.. 91B (wheeled mechanic) My father is the Founder of the Cape Cod Military Museum and boy do they have a project for me.. a 1941 DUKW (Duck boat) that we will be restoring and doing our own version of the Cape Cod duck tours.

Vintage iron

Welcome to the club Alex. There are a bunch of M939 series trucks here on the Cape. I have been talking to some of the other guys about starting a Cape club. I have 5 acres here in Falmouth. But, more important and on subject. It is important that fully read this thread. There is lots of helpful information in it and the forum. Feel free to stop by A&H Recon. Shop in Falmouth. I want to see your rig.

Yukna

Thanks brotha i could have but eh oh well haha. I cant wait to see her on the water myself shes sitting right now at the Bourne historical building in Poccassett (King St) if you ever want to take a look at her. A lot of work (heads blown hub assembly steering wheel) and i barely had her started.