• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newer! 2010 GA Rally Multimedia Thread

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well hats off to you clinto. I think the rally is going to grow to something larger then Aberdeen. I will do my best to get there next year. Its not a Rally till Westy, Gimp, Clinto and DH are all there.
....and mud!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Made it home safe! Thanks to all who contributed. 12 hrs and 600+ miles = wore out R4x4. More details later. Oh, Westy, the rally was just spendiforous without you.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Made it back safe and sound at exactly 0200 Monday. Left Durhamtown at 0900 Sunday. Tired after 17 hours behind the wheel of the deuce and 765 miles. Will post more details of the rally and trip in the morning.

T

televisionman007

i jus wanna say i had the best time... Thanks to everyone... Even you cessnatwin :cookoo: kenny lights worked but no brake lights or turn signals tho and lucky for me i only had to tow the duece a couple hours to drop off to a guy i sold it to named travis

zout

PG my wife had me send the pics to her work as soon as we got home - she called in late to work so she could get all her 3 rolls of film developed so she could take them to work.

After riding with all the GREAT members here - watching you folks set up routes in the trails in convoy - seeing how everyone worked together all for the good of ONE - she now wants me to build her an M37 for her own.

So I will be searching for an M37 to build for her.

I am not talking about our ride home as it was only a couple hours away back into the Stone Mountain area. We held it about 48 mph just to savor the thrill of the rally before we had to re-enter back into the world.

On my day off today - but looking up my next two excursions. Graves Mountain for the bluegrass festival next year and participate in the CAMO air show at Columbus. Work on an M37 for Deb in between.

This does no justice to all - BUT - [thumbzup][thumbzup][thumbzup][thumbzup] you folks are awesome.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yeah, somehow gimpy, myself and a few others talked the great Carnac into staying up until about 0400 that night getting totally wasted with us :doh::shock:.

All was good for me anyway until about 0800 that morning when Adam and Eric (Ferrogynecologist and doghead) decided to come storming into the tent playing "Dueling Banjos" on an mp3 player. I distinctly remember someone saying "you sure got a purdy mouth there boy"

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
yeah, somehow gimpy, myself and a few others talked the great carnac into staying up until about 0400 that night getting totally wasted with us :doh::shock:.

All was good for me anyway until about 0800 that morning when adam and eric (ferrogynecologist and doghead) decided to come storming into the tent playing "dueling banjos" on an mp3 player. I distinctly remember someone saying "you sure got a purdy mouth there boy"

tmi

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks