• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW Info Thread!

Stalwart

Harold, Mike is correct, I used 3 more straps because being 4 thigh, they were a bit unstable. In fact, I pretty much crushed the pallet. I'd happily carry 2 high in my truck but the lashing points aren't up to the tonnage I'd require to keep that stack stable. Weight wise, I could put 15 in the truck. Plus, with the trailer, I have a few days to unload at my leisure whereas the F450 is my daily driver and I'd have to empty it right away. OK, it did look pretty silly having a 29' foot deck for 4 measly tires.

Thanks Mike, we had the trailer custom made for my favorite truck, I look forward to keeping it until the wheels fall off. :cookoo:

Now I have to get my butt in gear and start changing out my 4 - 50-60% tires. I just wish I had more wheels . . .

srodocker

Anyone able to help dale out? he needs some deuces looked at near maple valley. im unable to as i have a now a vehicle down. wifes car. and im going to be a BUSY bee for awhile.

i just bought a house!!!! so now i have to wait for the inspection and so on! so hopefully in march i'll be in my new place!

wsucougarx

Congrats Scott. Sorry man, there goes your MV fund for now. Be careful when your wife brings up dining sets. That was my wife's way of hinting at spending my M923 cash. If they know your MV funds are in the house, it's not safe.

jets1959

QUOTE=wsucougarx;1057181]Congrats Scott. Sorry man, there goes your MV fund for now. Be careful when your wife brings up dining sets. That was my wife's way of hinting at spending my M923 cash. If they know your MV funds are in the house, it's not safe.[/QUOTE]

:ditto:

srodocker

Thanks guys!!! yea im excited to bring all my stuff to one central location hahahah

yea theres deuces with no pictures though. call this number
425 246 4759
206 499 1417

if anyone can look at them do. the guy basically wants scrap prices for them. so around 2k?

take pics if you can!

ABN173

Thanks guys!!! yea im excited to bring all my stuff to one central location hahahah

yea theres deuces with no pictures though. call this number
425 246 4759
206 499 1417

if anyone can look at them do. the guy basically wants scrap prices for them. so around 2k?

take pics if you can!
Thanks for trying to look out for me Scott, hopefully somebody will save them from the scrapper but it won't be me! Something else has come up at a price that is one of those "to good to be true" deals but somehow is. Thanks to Mike, Aaron, Scott, Zy, and Tony with your guy's help I'm sure I would not be leaving Washington without a large MV. Seriously I can't thank you all enough.
Budget was a huge consideration since I am still supporting my Mom back home. I will still need some items for this beast like cab soft or hard cover and a cargo cover, also I will need a tow bar / tow lights (If Zy is not to mad at me he may still help with the light bar?) I believe this is a 1969 M54A2 Cargo with LDS-465-1A Turbocharged Mutifuel Engine for $2,000 flat. The deciding factor was mainly price and it is something I can turn into a Gun Truck down in Texas. Yes Papabear is friend of mine and I have seen the "Proud American" up close!

-Dale

Attachments

mightymanx

Ok gang here is my plan for tommorow.

I am meeting Scott on Bridgport so he can guide me in ETA 1000

Due to a schedule change I have to ditch the box quick I have to be done No later than 1400 +/- 0 minutes.

I was not planning to bring tools because with he box gone and the kid seat in and the potential to be returning with the covers and ladder if nobody wants them I will not have much room to put tools.

I figure this is doable if there are tools and lifting exuipment available but BS time will probably have to take a backseat for me due to time constraints and bringing my 4 year old daughter.

My buddy can't make it to help. (part of the schedule change.)

Scott has my # if anybody else needs it PM me.

GI-JOE

Hi everyone,
I'm eve's dropping a little bit. I spoke with Brad in McKenna WA last night and he mentioned a bunch of S/S guys we're heading up tomorrow. I was hoping to tag along but my bobbed M818 is having starting problems so I'm stuck in Salem. I've sent Brad a shopping list and will plan a trip up there once he has it all together. I was at at Brad's once and he and I went looking for parts in the dark using the headlights from my car. I can't wait to see his place in the daylight. Have a safe trip and good hunting.

GI-JOE

Hi everyone,
I'm eve's dropping a little bit. I spoke with Brad in McKenna WA last night and he mentioned a bunch of S/S guys we're heading up tomorrow. I was hoping to tag along but my bobbed M818 is having starting problems so I'm stuck in Salem. I've sent Brad a shopping list and will plan a trip up there once he has it all together. I was at at Brad's once and he and I went looking for parts in the dark using the headlights from my car. I can't wait to see his place in the daylight. Have a safe trip and good hunting.

Amer-team

For those that did not get the other thread, if you are interested in getting a burger on the way to Brad's, Mini Rally 7.2 T minus 13 hours, at Eagan's burgers in Tumwater. See you there.

Peter L.

Amer-team

Np problem, they definitely have to run right before we can play. I will be doing the ambulance tomorrow as the 5 T has a couple of small issues that I don't have worked out yet.

usmc deuce cpl

Before I head up to JBLM, I make sure I have all my loaded SIG mags out of the truck. Would hate to get inspected and try to explain why those are in there. I've got DoD decals on my vehicles. For some reason, I luck out and get picked for random searches. Just play it safe and leave the firepower at home.
probably because your decal is blue. I would check you out just for fun. :razz:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks