• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Weare rally 2015

Vintage iron

Sorry, I haven't been on SS much. I mostly post on the FB forums now. I am hoping to bring my M936 with the Turbo big cam to Weare.

I will be in Weare on Thursday to scout trails. I will lead trail rides on Friday and Saturday at noon. Be ready before noon. I will make sure it is announced.

Carl_in_NH

Thanks for taking on this effort, Matt. Volunteers are what the sponsoring club - MVMVC - needs to make the rally successful. It is appreciated.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's looking like a definite that I will be going to this - if anything to get away for a couple days. Plus, I can add three states to my "states been to" list (ME, NH and VT), so it's worth the ride. I wasn't able to attend Haspin last month, and can't make GA rally because of pre-scheduled events I'm going to, so looks like Weare is going to be my "long distance shakedown" trip for the CUCV for this year. :)

dstang97

It's looking like a definite that I will be going to this - if anything to get away for a couple days. Plus, I can add three states to my "states been to" list (ME, NH and VT), so it's worth the ride. I wasn't able to attend Haspin last month, and can't make GA rally because of pre-scheduled events I'm going to, so looks like Weare is going to be my "long distance shakedown" trip for the CUCV for this year. :)
if you are going by ct and want to convoy let me know. I will be leaving Thursday night or Friday morning. Not sure yet.

kubotaman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you wanted to, there is also a radio group at the event if you wanted to big some type of rig. 6 meters and 60 meters are the primary bands used.

Katahdin

I can help you navigate the scenic spots in the Portland area and probably offer some tips on Acadia, my wife is there right now.

I am now shopping for one 12-foot length of M35A2 troop seats, just the seat bottom (hinged) portion. Edit: I'd probably take one entire seat if its a deal breaker.

Last edited:

acesneights1

I can't wait. It is the highlight of my Summer. Camping in a converted M105a2 this year and bringing the new (to me) M923. Seriously if you live in New England and have not been to this, you are missing out.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
What's the latest you can reserve spots at Weare? I know for sure I'll need a spot in the camping area, not sure if I wanna get a vendor space or not, I might decide that last minute before the ride up (depends on work, what I decide to bring to sell if anything, etc.).

Gralmk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Weare NH

Here is the page with info and contact e-mail and phone numbers, I think it might be better if you talked directly to Deb and Nick as soon as possible. It sounds like things might be getting tight!

http://mvmvc.org/weare-rally/

See ya there!

Rick

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks