• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What have you done to your HMMWV today/lately

Bulldogger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mounted an interior dome light. It was very expensive and technically challenging. Many good men were lost.
image.jpg

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Let me add, MY's have a real crappy sidewall, that is common failure. I see them constantly in the shop, especially on these old date coded tires.
go with a full set of BFG's or MTR's, the MTR has puncture resistant side walls.
the BFG's might also

Predator42

Actually I was just IN Moab but on the Main Street no off roading had taken place. Was passing through. Emphasis on "was" passing through. Now I'm a resident. For a while. Still should have a spare always. Yay for me.

infidel got me

I bought two trailers for 300 each. Got four near new tires and rims, didn't have to mount or dismount tires, no fooling with O-rings and have two trailers to boot. Hope I don't buy to many Humvees-- I'll end up with a bunch of trailers.

Predator42

are you going to paint the wheel wells? looks menacing. Are those the 40s? they look good. Those wheels will really look tough all black. I think you said you were going down that path.

Bobert

I brought my light switch with me on my work trip and fixed it in the hotel room in my down time.

Now I can finally enjoy the LEDs I got from cucvfan and beep the horn.

20160628_190820.jpg

Snapchat-100982902501800734.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks