• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wrecker count

WHAT WRECKER DO YOU HAVE

• M60

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • M108

Votes: 10 5.4%
  • M62

Votes: 22 11.8%
  • M543

Votes: 25 13.4%
  • M816

Votes: 71 38.2%
  • M246

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • M819

Votes: 12 6.5%
  • M936

Votes: 49 26.3%
  • Other Wreckers

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • K-Booms

Votes: 1 0.5%

• Total voters

Augdog1964

M936 in Lansing

I just bought an M936 last week... she's sitting in Lansing MI.
Excited to get her home... EUC has been submitted, check goes out Monday.

I do want to switch her to an M936a1 or a2, so I'll be leaning on the site for info on rims and tires... thanks all!

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I know where there are two 800 series wreckers, one is going to be scrapped. They are in the Columbia, SC area. Since neither is mine, I'll not add anything to the poll.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ron added the M62 Gasser today! Thank you for bum[ing the post, I was thinking of updating the poll in the past few days! M62's ROCK!

Attachments

sandcobra164

Negative, to a local Wrecker company that felt the need for more winch power and more off road capability due to people getting trucks stuck going to the deer camps on slick GA Red Clay roads. They never called me and it would've been cheaper for them to do so but then again, I'm not Commercial and don't carry that kind of Insurance. Truck went to a good home.

RAYZER

Hi guys.
Recently i have taken ownership of a m246 wrecker/tractor,1963 with a mack motor,the previous owner ( highfavor ) made quite a few mechanical repairs and got most everything working,all it needs now are some exstensive cosmetics,tires,brake service and a few odds and ends,i should be starting on the refurbishment of this beast toward the end of this year!

Attachments

zebedee

conceptualizer at large
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Congrats Rayzer... envy envy envy.....

I'll have to make do for now with an 816 and converter dolly (when I can find one).

jets1959

Hi guys.
Recently i have taken ownership of a m246 wrecker/tractor,1963 with a mack motor,the previous owner ( highfavor ) made quite a few mechanical repairs and got most everything working,all it needs now are some exstensive cosmetics,tires,brake service and a few odds and ends,i should be starting on the refurbishment of this beast toward the end of this year!
Very cool and versatile rig!!!!!:drool::drool::drool::drool:

indy4x4fab

Banned
Hi guys.
That's what I want or the m819, glad its staying in the ss family, and found suck a good home.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks