• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV Build... Here We Go Again...

ONTOS66

Good Grief!!

What a project .. kind of like the new bike at Christmas ... "some assembly required."

rofl

At least you have the dog in the act, for adult supervision I presume! You know the "dog motto" when it comes to most things ... "If you can't eat it, or F*** it, P*** on it!" Of course if that hole in the roof comes with a dog seat .. well that is a different story!

:wink:

Another great looking project to inspire us all.

:not worthy:

85-m1028

can you tell me what kind of flange is needed to to bolt the exhaust header on to the turbo manifold down pipe?

I have the 3" stainless pipe and muffler I need I just don't know how to attach it!!:oops:

BobM

I was just wondering about this truck. Is it in the dumpster yet?:twisted:
Or have you calmed down and now have it finished?
I have never attempted a build like this. Probably because I KNOW that I would have put it in the dumpster by now!:wink:
But I hope that you are a much calmer man than I and have all the bugs worked out of it! Either way, it has been a GREAT thread!

flippydidit

I would like to second that Turret.

Your deuce looks great. Maybe you should make something like this. But more mounted guns.
That is one AWESOME rig. I want one like that. I guess that's why I got mine in the first place. I have to start somewhere.

Hey devilman, how much would you charge to makeover my CUCV? I'm not that far from you.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I looked at it again today. This thing far and away exceeds the Diablo build hands down. I'd bet it has more feet of cable in it than does 7 CUCVs. You can't imagine all the stuff he's done. It's got to be a sickness.

devilman96

Some updates, Been busy... so much so that posting is about impossible but here is where I am currently at.

Attachments

dc3coyote

Whew you werent kidding when you told me about it. I cant wait to see it in person.
Now heres the important one does it have a cup holder?

on the side Brittany has been working her butt off with the shirts design

devilman96

How much would it cost approximately to epoxy prime, and bedliner spray a M1009 like what you've done with yours?
Thats a loaded question if their ever was one!!! lol

Disamble... Sandblast... Prime... Beadline... Not a cheap process as your going to end up redoing the whole truck along the way...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks