• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Florida Convoy Thread

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, whichever truckstop we end up at, I won't be hard to spot. Look for the guy with 3 trailers.

cessnatwin

A dodge towing you! Now we will bring two tow bars! You are not pulling it with that one tire burn out mercedes you have? Jack we will bring the car seat too!

T

televisionman007

cessna ill be in a blue suburban 3/4 ton with rhino lined roof and the numbers A1273 on side. i got it from a county auction for 400 bucks. When you see it let me know what you think?

phil2968

Time to bring this back up! Does anyone else want to join our convoy? It looks as if we will have the following in the convoy so far..........

M109 w/trailer---- Phil2968
M109----------------Green Gator
M35 w/trailer------ Recovery4x4
M35------------------Tow4
M35------------------Unknown driver
M35(on lowboy)---Pctrans
M818?-------------- Cessnatwin
M35----------------- Rayzer
M151(in tow)------ChevyC60

I hope I did not miss anyone!
Some of the trucks may be 5tons but that's the list so far. Anyone else care to join in on the way? We are going I-75 to Macon and across the country from there. There will be civilian vehicles also I know of my own Jeep and TVman's suburban, maybe others.

Last edited:
T

televisionman007

phill i feel like chopped liver. u left me out sniffle sniffle.

mdmorgan

AM3 U.S. Navy
mdmorganwife and i will be joining your convoy in macon, i'll hopefully be towing the m109 trailer camper with my m35a2c and she will be driving her m35a2. What exit on I-75 should we be meeting the rest of the convoy at? My cell is 478-951-5497 hers is 478-951-5042 so that someone can give us a call when ya'll are about an hour or so out.

phil2968

mdmorganwife and i will be joining your convoy in macon, i'll hopefully be towing the m109 trailer camper with my m35a2c and she will be driving her m35a2. What exit on I-75 should we be meeting the rest of the convoy at? My cell is 478-951-5497 hers is 478-951-5042 so that someone can give us a call when ya'll are about an hour or so out.
It is exit 165 which is the exit to I-16 and then exit 1A which is Hwy 129.
You could take I-16 and meet us on 129.

Oh yeah Phil, forget the guy who started the thread!
I really only counted the MVs because I was not sure on the type and amount of the civy vehicles that are coming.;-)

Last edited:

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Jack, do I need to loan you a "REAL" MV?

At least, have some tow pins mounted to the Dodge .......you know, for the tow bar.

Last edited:
T

televisionman007

You are TVman to me! I didn't forget you! I do hope I got the vehicle type right! Unless you are bringing your M109? I went by what everyone had posted.

phil id love to bring 109 but i will bring itto fl rally in feb i promise and yes its a suburban that coood pass for an airforce or marine vehicle. But unfotunatly the military never made em as im a ware of

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Jack, do I need to loan you a "REAL" MV?

At least, have some tow pins mounted to the Dodge .......you know, for the tow bar.

LOL I have towbar shackles on the front of my suburban. Never know when you will need to push an ailing MV with a pintle on the back!

SixSpeed

Banned
Hey, it looks like we will be getting off I-75 in Macon. Exit 165 for I-16E.

We are on I-16 for less than a mile before taking the 1A exit for "US-23/US-129/GA-49 toward Spring St/Milledgeville" Also labeled "Gray Highway".

Your best bet would probably be to join in the convoy at that point, here is the location:

Exit 1A - Google Maps

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks